Do you keep up to date with current affairs? Is your passion for teaching something you wish to pursue further? We're looking for an enthusiastic, engaging Teacher of Media to work in one of our Client schools..
About the role
The school is a lovely environment for teachers to work in, with plenty of opportunities to thrive and develop. Extremely supportive and complimentary of their staff, they encourage a cohesive environment whereby everyone is welcome.
About the school
This would be a great school for both ECT's and experienced teachers to grow within. The role Teacher of Media Studies involves teaching students a vast curriculum involving analysing topics such as mass media and how outlet's influence public opinion. Within an immersive curriculum and framework in place, the role allows for current topics and ideas to be explored. With a generous timetable, this role is perfect for someone who is ready to get stuck into teaching.
- Hold Qualified Teacher Status (QTS).
- Have a genuine desire to become part of a committed team.
- Have a passion for teaching with the ability to plan and deliver inspiring lessons.
- Relevant Experience
About Vision for Education
What Vision for Education offer
- Excellent daily rates paid weekly by our in-house Payroll team using the Pay As You Earn (PAYE) system.
- Guaranteed pay scheme (subject to availability and qualifying criteria).
- Pension contributions (subject to a qualifying period).
- Full compliance with AWR (Agency Workers’ Regulations), to make sure you get the pay and working conditions you are entitled to.
- FREE training to help with your professional development such as Team Teach training, online webinars and safeguarding and child protection updates.
- Generous refer a friend or colleague bonus scheme.
- Access to a dedicated consultant, who will provide ongoing support.