We are looking for a passionate and engaging Teacher of Maths to work in one of our most popular client schools which has a strong ethos for creating an inclusive environment.
About the role
The chosen Maths Teacher will have a passion for Teaching and Learning and experience in working with both KS3 and KS4 students who are thoroughly engaged and looking for a Teacher who can instil even more enthusiasm into this subject. This is a long term position meaning you have job security, you are able to build up solid relationships with your students and immerse yourself into the culture of the school. Class sizes are no more than 25 and the timetable has some lovely classes in it.
About the school
This school believes that all children, irrespective of their starting point are entitled to a broad and balanced curriculum. Their innovative curriculum is designed to give all students the opportunity to develop as inquisitive individuals who feel valued and respected. Our current staff working in this school really enjoy it and are very supported in all aspects of school life. The schools policies are consistent throughout and you are always helped and supported by the schools SLT. We would have no hesitation in recommending this school to our Teachers.
- Hold Qualified Teacher Status (QTS).
- Have a genuine desire to become part of a committed team.
- Have a passion for teaching with the ability to plan and deliver inspiring lessons.
- Qualifications and experience
About Vision for Education
What Vision for Education offer
- Excellent daily rates paid weekly by our in-house Payroll team using the Pay As You Earn (PAYE) system.
- Guaranteed pay scheme (subject to availability and qualifying criteria).
- Pension contributions (subject to a qualifying period).
- Full compliance with AWR (Agency Workers’ Regulations), to make sure you get the pay and working conditions you are entitled to.
- FREE training to help with your professional development such as Team Teach training, online webinars and safeguarding and child protection updates.
- Generous refer a friend or colleague bonus scheme.
- Access to a dedicated consultant, who will provide ongoing support.