Vision for Education are recruiting for an outstanding, Maths Teacher for a secondary school based in Preston, Lancashire. This role is due to start April 2022 for the remainder of the academic year
About the role
• Teacher of Maths
• Full Teaching Timetable – Monday to Friday
• Key Stage 3 & 4 in a mainstream Secondary school
• Temporary starting April 2022 to July 2022.
• Potential to go permanent from September 2022
About the school
• Graded good in last OFSTED report
• Large co-educational secondary school based just outside of Preston
• Large Maths department so can consider both NQT and experienced applications
- Hold Qualified Teacher Status (QTS) or equivalent
- Have some knowledge or previous experience of Key Stage 3 (KS3) and Key Stage 4 (KS4)
- Be adaptable and flexible
- Have a flexible approach to work and be able to think on your feet
- Have a genuine desire to become part of a committed team of school staff
- Have excellent classroom management skills
- Hold QTS
About Vision for Education
What Vision for Education offer
- Excellent daily rates paid weekly by our in-house Payroll team using the Pay As You Earn (PAYE) system.
- Guaranteed pay scheme (subject to availability and qualifying criteria).
- Pension contributions (subject to a qualifying period).
- Full compliance with AWR (Agency Workers’ Regulations), to make sure you get the pay and working conditions you are entitled to.
- FREE training to help with your professional development such as Team Teach training, online webinars and safeguarding and child protection updates.
- Generous refer a friend or colleague bonus scheme.
- Access to a dedicated consultant, who will provide ongoing support.