Calling all ICT Teaching enthusiasts!
Do you have a passion for ICT? Have you always seen yourself sharing your knowledge with eager learners?
Get in touch today!
About the role
The teacher for this role will be working in a friendly and supportive department which allows for a collaborative environment to share ideas with. You will be expected to plan and deliver engaging lessons where uniqueness and imagination is encouraged. Your excellent subject knowledge, passion for your subject and enthusiasm will motivate the students throughout your lessons and achieve great progress.
About the school
The school is an Ofsted rated Good school that is consistently progressing, they are a school that fully embodies their ethos and values, using them as the foundation of the school environment and teaching. This school believes that all children, irrespective of their starting point are entitled to a broad and balanced curriculum. Their innovative curriculum is designed to give all students the opportunity to develop as inquisitive individuals who feel valued and respected. The school is committed to the safeguarding of all pupils.
- Hold Qualified Teacher Status (QTS)
- Have a genuine desire to become part of a committed team of secondary teachers
- 6 weeks relevant, referenceable experience
About Vision for Education
What Vision for Education offer
- Excellent daily rates paid weekly by our in-house Payroll team using the Pay As You Earn (PAYE) system.
- Guaranteed pay scheme (subject to availability and qualifying criteria).
- Pension contributions (subject to a qualifying period).
- Full compliance with AWR (Agency Workers’ Regulations), to make sure you get the pay and working conditions you are entitled to.
- FREE training to help with your professional development such as Team Teach training, online webinars and safeguarding and child protection updates.
- Generous refer a friend or colleague bonus scheme.
- Access to a dedicated consultant, who will provide ongoing support.