Would you like to get your foot in the door and begin your teaching career? Supply teaching could be the answer for you! We are looking for likeminded individuals who are eager to deliver quality education to students and enhance their learning.
About the role
The role would be ideal for someone who has experience of working in a fast paced environment, delivering creative and captivating lessons which allow for students to explore the curriculum and topics. You will be teaching History to students across KS3 and KS4 with the guidance of a cohesive department who encourage staff development and thriving results. Although no two days are the same, the support from the department and school is a constant in ensuring that all students and staff wellbeing is catered to.
About the school
The school are keen to support both newly qualified and experienced teachers while encouraging creative and academic input to improve their facilities. The atmosphere of the school community is encouraging and positive, allowing teachers to be comfortable. As a school we have worked with for many years, we would not hesitate to place our staff into their capable hands. The school are rated as 'Good' by Ofsted, which is reflected in the feedback we have received from our staff who have worked there.
- Hold Qualified Teacher Status (QTS).
- Have a genuine desire to become part of a committed team.
- Have a passion for teaching with the ability to plan and deliver inspiring lessons.
About Vision for Education
What Vision for Education offer
- Excellent daily rates paid weekly by our in-house Payroll team using the Pay As You Earn (PAYE) system.
- Guaranteed pay scheme (subject to availability and qualifying criteria).
- Pension contributions (subject to a qualifying period).
- Full compliance with AWR (Agency Workers’ Regulations), to make sure you get the pay and working conditions you are entitled to.
- FREE training to help with your professional development such as Team Teach training, online webinars and safeguarding and child protection updates.
- Generous refer a friend or colleague bonus scheme.
- Access to a dedicated consultant, who will provide ongoing support.