Vision for Education are currently seeking a Teacher of Health and Social Care for an immediate start.
About the role
Successful applicants will hold either QTS (with Health and Social Care specialism), relevant Degree or industry related experience. Experience of teaching to Key Stage 4 and/or 5 (KS4, KS5) is desirable. Applicants will need to have a strong grasp of relevant material and have the ability to quickly build positive relationships with students. Experience and knowledge of Health and Social Care practice is essential for this role, and the ability to teach a range of health related disciplines is also desirable.
If you would like more information about this role, please get in touch.
About the school
Our client Secondary School with Sixth Form is an OFSTED rated GOOD school. The role is to commence immediately and is until Easter 2023 with the possibility of extension. The school has a very supportive team of staff - you will be warmly welcomed to a lovely school.
- hold either: QTS, relevant degree, industry related work experience
- hold a current DBS on the update service - or be willing to obtain this
- relevant industry experience
About Vision for Education
What Vision for Education offer
- Excellent daily rates paid weekly by our in-house Payroll team using the Pay As You Earn (PAYE) system.
- Guaranteed pay scheme (subject to availability and qualifying criteria).
- Pension contributions (subject to a qualifying period).
- Full compliance with AWR (Agency Workers’ Regulations), to make sure you get the pay and working conditions you are entitled to.
- FREE training to help with your professional development such as Team Teach training, online webinars and safeguarding and child protection updates.
- Generous refer a friend or colleague bonus scheme.
- Access to a dedicated consultant, who will provide ongoing support.