Are you a French Teacher looking for your new and exciting role? Look no further and call us today to discuss the opportunities we have for you!
About the role
Working as a French Teacher, you will be working within a strong MFL team, striving to get the best out of all pupils. You will have a passion for teaching, creating and delivering, fun and engaging French lessons, based on the Schools Curriculum. The role is ideal for NQT's looking for experience within schools, or for the most experienced teachers wanting a new, exciting position.
About the school
The School has a great Senior Leadership Team, supporting and working with you to develop and inspire you to be the best Teacher you can be. The School believe all pupils should have access to education and be given the support and guidance to achieve. We get a lot of great feedback from this school; it would be a great opportunity for both new and experienced teachers to gain new skills and experiences.
- Passion to support students throughout their education
- Hold Qualified Teacher Status (QTS)
- Reliable and determined to make a difference
- Experience and qualifications
About Vision for Education
What Vision for Education offer
- Excellent daily rates paid weekly by our in-house Payroll team using the Pay As You Earn (PAYE) system.
- Guaranteed pay scheme (subject to availability and qualifying criteria).
- Pension contributions (subject to a qualifying period).
- Full compliance with AWR (Agency Workers’ Regulations), to make sure you get the pay and working conditions you are entitled to.
- FREE training to help with your professional development such as Team Teach training, online webinars and safeguarding and child protection updates.
- Generous refer a friend or colleague bonus scheme.
- Access to a dedicated consultant, who will provide ongoing support.