Vision for Education are looking for an enthusiastic Food Technology Teacher to work with fantastic Secondary schools across Greater Manchester to deliver engaging and inspiring cooking lessons to 11-16 year old pupils.
About the role
We work with most of the Secondary Schools and Sixth Form Colleges across Greater Manchester and further afield for those who may be happy to travel. Areas we also cover are Oldham, Rochdale, Bury, Bolton, East Lancashire, Warrington, Cheshire, Buxton, Tameside, Stockport, Wigan, Salford and Trafford.
About the school
All our partner schools pledge to give 11-16-year-olds a learning environment that encourages them to succeed, teaching staff who make sure that students matter, facilities that offer the tools for success, and an environment they want to be proud of. We are building on an existing model, and we employ the best people to deliver the kind of education our students deserve.
- Have high expectations of students and staff alike
- Be a passionate and innovative Teacher of Food Technology with KS3 and KS4 experience.
- Have a passion for teaching with the ability to plan and deliver inspiring lessons.
- Have strong and effective behaviour management techniques
- Have recent and relevant experience teaching Food Technology. Hold relevant Teaching Qualification (QTS, QTLS).
About Vision for Education
What Vision for Education offer
- Excellent daily rates paid weekly by our in-house Payroll team using the Pay As You Earn (PAYE) system.
- Guaranteed pay scheme (subject to availability and qualifying criteria).
- Pension contributions (subject to a qualifying period).
- Full compliance with AWR (Agency Workers’ Regulations), to make sure you get the pay and working conditions you are entitled to.
- FREE training to help with your professional development such as Team Teach training, online webinars and safeguarding and child protection updates.
- Generous refer a friend or colleague bonus scheme.
- Access to a dedicated consultant, who will provide ongoing support.