Vision for Education is seeking to appoint a Teacher of English to join our successful supply team to work in a local secondary school in Bristol.
About the role
The desired Teacher will be working in strong department, teaching students with a wide range of ability levels. This role would be suitable for both NQTs and experienced Teachers.
About the school
This school believes that all children, irrespective of their starting point are entitled to a broad and balanced curriculum. Their innovative curriculum is designed to give all students the opportunity to develop as inquisitive individuals who feel valued and respected. The school is committed to the safeguarding of all pupils.
- Hold Qualified Teacher Status (QTS)
- Have a genuine desire to become part of a committed team of secondary Teachers
- Have a passion for teaching with the ability to plan and deliver inspiring lessons.
- Hold Qualified Teacher Status (QTS).
About Vision for Education
What Vision for Education offer
- Excellent daily rates paid weekly by our in-house Payroll team using the Pay As You Earn (PAYE) system.
- Guaranteed pay scheme (subject to availability and qualifying criteria).
- Pension contributions (subject to a qualifying period).
- Full compliance with AWR (Agency Workers’ Regulations), to make sure you get the pay and working conditions you are entitled to.
- FREE training to help with your professional development such as Team Teach training, online webinars and safeguarding and child protection updates.
- Generous refer a friend or colleague bonus scheme.
- Access to a dedicated consultant, who will provide ongoing support.