Vision for Education are seeking a passionate and enthusiastic English Teacher, to deliver engaging lessons across Key Stage 3 and Key Stage 3 on a supply basis from September 2022. This includes working through our Guaranteed Pay Scheme.
About the role
Are you passionate about teaching English? Would you relish the opportunity to share your knowledge and skills to nurture and inspire bright, young individuals? We are currently looking to appoint an enthusiastic and innovative Teacher of English to join a team of committed staff on a supply basis within schools around the Salford area. Our client schools are always challenging themselves to have high expectations to develop and achieve success for all.
The Teacher of English position will be a temporary, full-time role that can lead to both flexible or full time permanent positions.
About the school
Our partner Schools poses an inclusive community, including both pupils and parents into the schools ethos. Our school's in Salford believe that all pupils, regardless of their ability should have access to education where their needs are met, and they are valued. Our school's work well together with ourselves to ensure they aim to support and encourage pupils to become caring, responsible and self-assured individuals.
- Qualifies Teacher Status (QTS)
- Recent experience teaching pupils 11 - 16 years
- Passionate and enthusiastic
- Qualifications and Experience
About Vision for Education
What Vision for Education offer
- Excellent daily rates paid weekly by our in-house Payroll team using the Pay As You Earn (PAYE) system.
- Guaranteed pay scheme (subject to availability and qualifying criteria).
- Pension contributions (subject to a qualifying period).
- Full compliance with AWR (Agency Workers’ Regulations), to make sure you get the pay and working conditions you are entitled to.
- FREE training to help with your professional development such as Team Teach training, online webinars and safeguarding and child protection updates.
- Generous refer a friend or colleague bonus scheme.
- Access to a dedicated consultant, who will provide ongoing support.