SEPTEMBER 2022!! Have you ever considered a supply position without the demands of being a permanent School Teacher? Vision for Education are looking for an English Teacher with a huge passion for their subject as well as Teaching and Learning.
About the role
The role is very unique in the sense that you will be given full autonomy in teaching style whilst being thoroughly supported by an experienced Head of Department. The timetable is very kind and you will be teaching some passionate KS3 and KS4 classes who are seeking a motivated teacher who can challenge them to be the best they can be. This is a full time, long term position that has the potential to become permanent for the right Teacher.
About the school
The school are looking for someone to be involved in all aspects of school life. They encourage feedback from temporary staff and have often changed policies to make things easier for new teachers coming into the school. They offer a wide variety of additional before and after school clubs and welcome more suggestions for new staff. The school have a reputation of looking after staff and taking an interest in staff health and well-being offering half termly incentives where you can win hotel vouchers.
About Vision for Education
What Vision for Education offer
- Excellent daily rates paid weekly by our in-house Payroll team using the Pay As You Earn (PAYE) system.
- Guaranteed pay scheme (subject to availability and qualifying criteria).
- Pension contributions (subject to a qualifying period).
- Full compliance with AWR (Agency Workers’ Regulations), to make sure you get the pay and working conditions you are entitled to.
- FREE training to help with your professional development such as Team Teach training, online webinars and safeguarding and child protection updates.
- Generous refer a friend or colleague bonus scheme.
- Access to a dedicated consultant, who will provide ongoing support.