Teacher of English - Louth
About the role
Working as part of a dedicated and resourceful team, the successful candidate will teach English at KS3 and KS4 level. This is a full time opportunity within a Louth based secondary school. This role is a on a supply basis so there will no planning and marking.
About the school
Successful candidates will find themselves in a warm, welcoming environment in a secondary school that is well respected within the community. They will be supported by a dedicated English department and senior leadership team.
- Hold Qualified Teacher Status in the U.K
- Working knowledge of Safeguarding policy is highly desirable
- Have experience of delivering engaging English lessons at KS3 and KS4 level
- 6 weeks relevant experience in the last 2 years
About Vision for Education
What Vision for Education offer
- Excellent daily rates paid weekly by our in-house Payroll team using the Pay As You Earn (PAYE) system.
- Guaranteed pay scheme (subject to availability and qualifying criteria).
- Pension contributions (subject to a qualifying period).
- Full compliance with AWR (Agency Workers’ Regulations), to make sure you get the pay and working conditions you are entitled to.
- FREE training to help with your professional development such as Team Teach training, online webinars and safeguarding and child protection updates.
- Generous refer a friend or colleague bonus scheme.
- Access to a dedicated consultant, who will provide ongoing support.