Teacher Of English
£95- £140 per day
Salary is dependent on experience, training or qualifications.
Start ASAP - July 2022
About the role
The ideal candidate will have a teaching qualification alongside a degree in English. You will be required to teach English at Key Stage 3 and Key Stage 4. The positions is a full time and long term role to start ASAP until Easter in the first instance.
The successful candidate will have an excellent knowledge of the National Curriculum and will be able to plan innovative and engaging lessons that will meet the needs of children with a variety of abilities. You must also be approachable, inspiring, enthusiastic and be able to quickly build relationships. This is a great time to join us and become part of our committed teaching team.
About the school
The school we are working with is a fantastic school based in Salford, easily accessible by public transport if needed. The school is welcoming and forward thinking and this school is a place that pupils at the forefront of everything they do.
- Have experience teaching English to Key Stage 3 and Key Stage 4
- Hold Qualified Teacher Status (QTS)
- Have a genuine desire to become part of a committed team of Secondary teachers
- Have a passion for teaching with the ability to plan and deliver inspiring lessons
- A relevant teaching qualification.
About Vision for Education
What Vision for Education offer
- Excellent daily rates paid weekly by our in-house Payroll team using the Pay As You Earn (PAYE) system.
- Guaranteed pay scheme (subject to availability and qualifying criteria).
- Pension contributions (subject to a qualifying period).
- Full compliance with AWR (Agency Workers’ Regulations), to make sure you get the pay and working conditions you are entitled to.
- FREE training to help with your professional development such as Team Teach training, online webinars and safeguarding and child protection updates.
- Generous refer a friend or colleague bonus scheme.
- Access to a dedicated consultant, who will provide ongoing support.