Vision for Education is seeking to appoint an motivated and ambitious teacher of English to contribute to the development of a strong department. This maternity cover is based in Redcar & Cleveland, full time starting September 2022.
About the role
The successful English teacher will share their genuine love of teaching and learning and their passion for the subject. The desired English Teacher must have experience of working within a English department and be comfortable teaching English at Key Stage 3 (KS3) and Key Stage 4 (KS4).
About the school
This school has recently embarked on a new and exciting phase of its development, so it is an opportune time to join as they work together to support students to reach their full potential.
- Have experience teaching secondary education at KS3 and KS4
- Hold Qualified Teacher Status (QTS)
- Have a genuine desire to become part of a committed team of Secondary Teachers
- Have a passion for teaching with the ability to plan and deliver inspiring lessons
- Qualified Teacher Status (QTS)
About Vision for Education
What Vision for Education offer
- Excellent daily rates paid weekly by our in-house Payroll team using the Pay As You Earn (PAYE) system.
- Guaranteed pay scheme (subject to availability and qualifying criteria).
- Pension contributions (subject to a qualifying period).
- Full compliance with AWR (Agency Workers’ Regulations), to make sure you get the pay and working conditions you are entitled to.
- FREE training to help with your professional development such as Team Teach training, online webinars and safeguarding and child protection updates.
- Generous refer a friend or colleague bonus scheme.
- Access to a dedicated consultant, who will provide ongoing support.