Vision for Education are recruiting for a Drama Teacher for a secondary school based in Blackpool, Lancashire. This role will start September 2022.
About the role
The successful candidate will have Qualified Teacher Status in the UK and experience of teaching Drama at KS3 and KS4 level.
The role is due to commence September 2022. Due to a resignation, this is a full time role for the remainder of the academic year, with the potential to then transfer to permanent contract for the right candidate.
There may be a requirement to assist with some Key Stage 3 English classes, however, experience teaching this subject isn't essential.
The school welcome applications from both newly qualified and experienced teachers
About the school
This Secondary school is based outside of Blackpool and a co-educational with age ranges from 11-16.
The School offers excellent CPD and also provides a range of opportunities for progression within the role and the School.
- Hold Qualified Teacher Status (QTS)
- Have experience teaching in Secondary schools, ideally up to GCSE.
- Have a genuine desire to become part of a committed team of Subject specialists.
- Have a passion for teaching with the ability to plan and deliver inspiring lessons.
- Hold QTS
About Vision for Education
What Vision for Education offer
- Excellent daily rates paid weekly by our in-house Payroll team using the Pay As You Earn (PAYE) system.
- Guaranteed pay scheme (subject to availability and qualifying criteria).
- Pension contributions (subject to a qualifying period).
- Full compliance with AWR (Agency Workers’ Regulations), to make sure you get the pay and working conditions you are entitled to.
- FREE training to help with your professional development such as Team Teach training, online webinars and safeguarding and child protection updates.
- Generous refer a friend or colleague bonus scheme.
- Access to a dedicated consultant, who will provide ongoing support.