Teacher of Design Technology
£125 to £189 per day
26 April 2022
18 Apr 2022
22 Jul 2022
About the role
- Teacher of Design Technology - specialist in Textiles
- Full Teaching Timetable - Monday to Friday
- Key Stage 3 &4 in a mainstream Secondary school
- Small friendly technology department - may be a requirement to assist with KS3 Food Technology Classes
- Temporary starting April 2022 till the end of the academic year
About the school
- Graded good in last OFSTED
- Large coeducational secondary school located in Preston in the English county of Lancashire
- Easily accessible by car and does benefit from great public transport links
To be considered for the role of Teacher of Design Technology you will:
- Hold Qualified Teacher Status (QTS)
- Have some knowledge or previous experience of Key Stage 3 (KS3) and Key Stage 4 (KS4)
- Be adaptable and flexible
- Have a genuine desire to become part of a committed team of school staff
Salary is dependent on experience, training or qualifications. The minimum experience, training or qualifications required for this position are:
- Hold QTS
Vision for Education is committed to safeguarding children, young people and vulnerable adults. We take our responsibilities extremely seriously. All staff we register will undertake thorough interviewing and referencing checks and hold, or be prepared to undergo, an Enhanced DBS check that must be registered on the Update Service.
About Vision for Education
Vision for Education is a market-leading education recruitment and supply agency committed to the learning and development of young people. With branches across the country, we are an employer of choice for high-quality primary, secondary and SEND teaching and support staff.
What Vision for Education offer
As a valued employee of Vision for Education, you will receive:
- Excellent daily rates paid weekly by our in-house Payroll team using the Pay As You Earn (PAYE) system.
- Guaranteed pay scheme (subject to availability and qualifying criteria).
- Pension contributions (subject to a qualifying period).
- Full compliance with AWR (Agency Workers’ Regulations), to make sure you get the pay and working conditions you are entitled to.
- FREE training to help with your professional development such as Team Teach training, online webinars and safeguarding and child protection updates.
- Generous refer a friend or colleague bonus scheme.
- Access to a dedicated consultant, who will provide ongoing support.
Vision for Education do not discriminate on the grounds of age, gender, race, colour, religion, disability or sexual orientation, and we welcome applications from all sections of the community.
How to applyApply via this website with an up-to-date CV and contact details. For more information, or an informal chat about the role, please call Stuart Rothwell on 01772 669 322 or email firstname.lastname@example.org.
LOCATION East Riding of Yorkshire
contract type Full-time
salary £28,000 - £42,000 / year
01 Feb 2024
03 Sep 2023
Secondary School Teacher
contract type Full-time, Part-time
salary £130 - £200 / day
01 Feb 2024