Vision for Education are recruiting for an outstanding, Design Technology Teacher for a school based in Blackpool, Lancashire. The role will start May 2022.
About the role
- Teacher of Design Technology - specialist in Resistant Materials
- Full Teaching Timetable - Monday to Friday
- Key Stage 3 &4 in a mainstream Secondary school
- Small friendly technology department
- Temporary starting May 2022 till the end of the academic year
About the school
This school in Blackpool is a long established school with a reputation of excellent results as well as creating a positive atmosphere that delivers engaging lessons to help children thrive and reach their full potential.
- Hold Qualified Teacher Status (QTS)
- Have some knowledge or previous experience of Key Stage 3 (KS3) and Key Stage 4 (KS4)
- Be adaptable and flexible
- Have a genuine desire to become part of a committed team of school staff
- Hold QTS
About Vision for Education
What Vision for Education offer
- Excellent daily rates paid weekly by our in-house Payroll team using the Pay As You Earn (PAYE) system.
- Guaranteed pay scheme (subject to availability and qualifying criteria).
- Pension contributions (subject to a qualifying period).
- Full compliance with AWR (Agency Workers’ Regulations), to make sure you get the pay and working conditions you are entitled to.
- FREE training to help with your professional development such as Team Teach training, online webinars and safeguarding and child protection updates.
- Generous refer a friend or colleague bonus scheme.
- Access to a dedicated consultant, who will provide ongoing support.