We are currently recruiting for a Design and Techology Teacher for a permanent role in Caistor. The candidate will need to be confident teaching KS3 and KS4 Technology
About the role
Are you a qualified Design Technology Teacher looking for a new role?
The successful candidate will have an excellent knowledge of the National Curriculum and will be able to plan innovative and engaging lessons that will meet the needs of children with a variety of abilities. You must also be approachable, inspiring, enthusiastic and be able to quickly build relationships. This is a great time to join us and become part of our committed teaching team.
About the school
This grammar school is a community where we work hard to enable our students to make the most of their ability, to be happy and to be fulfilled. We help our students gain an enviable academic education, to learn practical skills and to develop their power to reason. Learning, for us, goes beyond examination results. We promote learning to foster an understanding of the other aspects of life: social, moral, spiritual, aesthetic and physical.
- Have experience teaching Design Technology to Key Stage 3 and Key Stage 4
- Hold Qualified Teacher Status (QTS)
- Have a genuine desire to become part of a committed team of Secondary teachers
- Have a passion for teaching with the ability to plan and deliver inspiring lessons
- Qualified Teacher Status
- You will be responsible for the delivery of Technology to aspiring Oxbridge Students
What the school offer
- An 'OUTSTANDING' school that is constantly looking to improve
- Excellent career progression
- Continuous CPD to further develope key skills and attributes