Do you want to inspire future entrepreneurs? Do you enjoy creating informative and engaging lessons? Do you have a passion for Business Studies?
If you have answered yes to any of the above – Get in touch today!
About the role
Within this role you will teaching in a strong, supportive department teaching students with a wide range of ability levels. You will plan and deliver informative and engaging lessons, ensuring that differentiation is met for both high achievers and students that need extra support.
About the school
The school is passionate about providing all students, regardless of their abilities, an education that allows them to achieve their best. They strive for academic excellence and all students are supported so that they can realistically achieve this. The school believes that a calm, friendly, disciplined atmosphere, in which hard work and co-operation are respected, is the best way to promote strong values. This school recognises and values each student as an individual with his or her abilities, needs and aspirations whilst also encouraging a love of learning that will be with students throughout their lives.
- Hold Qualified Teacher Status (QTS).
- Have a genuine desire to become part of a committed team of secondary Teachers.
- Have a passion for teaching with the ability to plan and deliver inspiring lessons.
- Relevant experience and QTS.
About Vision for Education
What Vision for Education offer
- Excellent daily rates paid weekly by our in-house Payroll team using the Pay As You Earn (PAYE) system.
- Guaranteed pay scheme (subject to availability and qualifying criteria).
- Pension contributions (subject to a qualifying period).
- Full compliance with AWR (Agency Workers’ Regulations), to make sure you get the pay and working conditions you are entitled to.
- FREE training to help with your professional development such as Team Teach training, online webinars and safeguarding and child protection updates.
- Generous refer a friend or colleague bonus scheme.
- Access to a dedicated consultant, who will provide ongoing support.