Teacher of Art and Design
Start April - ongoing until the end of the academic year 2022.
About the role
Are you passionate about teaching Art? Would you relish the opportunity to share your knowledge and passion for the subject with bright young individuals? We are currently looking to appoint an enthusiastic and passionate Teacher of Art to join a team of committed staff on a supply basis within schools around the Salford area.
About the school
Do you want to make a positive impact in education? Do you want to support creating world changers and thought leaders of the future? Our client schools want to, and so do we! Come and join our team of dedicated experts where we will support and guide you, at any stage of your teaching career. Our caring, trustworthy relationships with our client schools set us aside from the rest and aim to find you, your dream teaching role. We pledge to give 11-16-year-olds a learning environment that encourages them to succeed, teaching staff who make sure that students matter, facilities that offer the tools for success, and an environment they want to be proud of.
We are building on an existing model, and we employ the best people to deliver the kind of education our students deserve.
- Are you a teacher of Art who is motivated, passionate and willing to work effectively as part of a team?
- Do you have experience teaching Key Stage 3 and Key Stage 4 Art?
- The minimum experience required for this position is 2 weeks teaching within the last 2 years and you must hold Qualified Teacher Status.
About Vision for Education
What Vision for Education offer
- Excellent daily rates paid weekly by our in-house Payroll team using the Pay As You Earn (PAYE) system.
- Guaranteed pay scheme (subject to availability and qualifying criteria).
- Pension contributions (subject to a qualifying period).
- Full compliance with AWR (Agency Workers’ Regulations), to make sure you get the pay and working conditions you are entitled to.
- FREE training to help with your professional development such as Team Teach training, online webinars and safeguarding and child protection updates.
- Generous refer a friend or colleague bonus scheme.
- Access to a dedicated consultant, who will provide ongoing support.