We are recruiting for Teachers of Art and Design to provide day-to-day, short-term and long-term supply at schools across Kirklees, Calderdale and Wakefield.
About the role
Are you a qualified Art and Design Teacher looking for a new role? Are you looking for flexibility or a better work/life balance? We are always looking to speak to teachers for day-to-day, short-term and long-term supply, whether you are available 1 day a week or full-time.
The successful candidate will have an excellent knowledge of the National Curriculum and will be able to plan innovative and engaging lessons that will meet the needs of children with a variety of abilities. You must also be approachable, inspiring, enthusiastic and be able to quickly build relationships. This is a great opportunity to join us and become part of our committed teaching team.
About the school
Over 10 years we have built long-standing relationships with schools across the Kirklees, Calderdale and Wakefield areas. All our schools provide a welcoming and supportive environment for their supply teachers.
- Have experience teaching Art and Design to Key Stage 3 and Key Stage 4
- Hold Qualified Teacher Status (QTS)
- Have a genuine desire to become part of a committed team of Secondary teachers
- Have a passion for teaching with the ability to plan and deliver inspiring lessons
- A relevant teaching qualification.
About Vision for Education
What Vision for Education offer
- Excellent daily rates paid weekly by our in-house Payroll team using the Pay As You Earn (PAYE) system.
- Guaranteed pay scheme (subject to availability and qualifying criteria).
- Pension contributions (subject to a qualifying period).
- Full compliance with AWR (Agency Workers’ Regulations), to make sure you get the pay and working conditions you are entitled to.
- FREE training to help with your professional development such as Team Teach training, online webinars and safeguarding and child protection updates.
- Generous refer a friend or colleague bonus scheme.
- Access to a dedicated consultant, who will provide ongoing support.