Vision for Education are recruiting for an outstanding Art & Design Teacher for a secondary school based near Preston for September 2022.
About the role
This Art & Design role in Blackpool will start September 2022 and currently has no end date.
This role will be ongoing due to a resignation and could potentially transfer to a permanent contract from January 2023
The successful candidate will have Qualified Teacher Status in the UK and experience of teaching Art & Design at KS3 and KS4 level.
About the school
This school In Preston is graded as ‘Good’ by OFSTED and praised for excellent levels of teaching as well as good behaviour within the school. The successful Art & Design Teacher will work in a supportive and friendly department and wider school environment. The school is forward thinking and benefits from a proactive Senior Leadership team.
- Hold Qualified Teacher Status (QTS)
- Have some knowledge or previous experience of Key Stage 3 (KS3) and Key Stage 4 (KS4)
- Be adaptable and flexible
- Have a genuine desire to become part of a committed team of school staff
- Hold QTS
About Vision for Education
What Vision for Education offer
- Excellent daily rates paid weekly by our in-house Payroll team using the Pay As You Earn (PAYE) system.
- Guaranteed pay scheme (subject to availability and qualifying criteria).
- Pension contributions (subject to a qualifying period).
- Full compliance with AWR (Agency Workers’ Regulations), to make sure you get the pay and working conditions you are entitled to.
- FREE training to help with your professional development such as Team Teach training, online webinars and safeguarding and child protection updates.
- Generous refer a friend or colleague bonus scheme.
- Access to a dedicated consultant, who will provide ongoing support.