We are seeking to appoint an exceptional Teacher of Art on behalf of secondary schools based in Brighton, due to start after Easter on an ADHOC basis with the possibility of longer term contracts.
About the role
We are looking to recruit an Teacher of Art, the role would be on an ADHOC basis with the possibility of short/long term positions for the right candidate. The Teacher of Art will be responsible for delivering lessons across Key Stage 3 and 4 to mixed ability classes, it is important that you can engage well with the students and have excellent behaviour management.
About the school
A variety of settings can be discussed.
- Have recent experience teaching Art
- Be able to motivate and inspire others
- Have excellent behaviour management skills
- Recent teaching experience in Art
About Vision for Education
What Vision for Education offer
- Excellent daily rates paid weekly by our in-house Payroll team using the Pay As You Earn (PAYE) system.
- Guaranteed pay scheme (subject to availability and qualifying criteria).
- Pension contributions (subject to a qualifying period).
- Full compliance with AWR (Agency Workers’ Regulations), to make sure you get the pay and working conditions you are entitled to.
- FREE training to help with your professional development such as Team Teach training, online webinars and safeguarding and child protection updates.
- Generous refer a friend or colleague bonus scheme.
- Access to a dedicated consultant, who will provide ongoing support.