Are you a creative individual looking for your next role in the Art world?
We are looking for creative individuals to work in schools across Northumberland. If you are an ambitious and imaginative teacher wanting to join a thriving Art department.
About the role
You will have the opportunity to create and deliver informative and engaging lessons while working in a supportive Art department. This role would allow someone to develop their Art skills while also teaching students off various different abilities from KS3 through to KS4. This role would be suitable for both NQTs and experienced Teachers.
About the school
This school is an Ofsted rated Good school which is consistently improving as seen through recent achievements. The school encourages a unique and imaginative approach to the planning and delivery of lessons, which motivates both students and teachers alike. You will have the opportunity to develop your skills while working alongside a supportive department. Their innovative curriculum is designed to give all students the opportunity to develop as inquisitive individuals who feel valued and respected. The school is committed to the safeguarding of all pupils.
- Hold Qualified Teacher Status (QTS).
- Have a genuine desire to become part of a committed team of secondary Teachers.
- Have a passion for teaching with the ability to plan and deliver inspiring lessons.
About Vision for Education
What Vision for Education offer
- Excellent daily rates paid weekly by our in-house Payroll team using the Pay As You Earn (PAYE) system.
- Guaranteed pay scheme (subject to availability and qualifying criteria).
- Pension contributions (subject to a qualifying period).
- Full compliance with AWR (Agency Workers’ Regulations), to make sure you get the pay and working conditions you are entitled to.
- FREE training to help with your professional development such as Team Teach training, online webinars and safeguarding and child protection updates.
- Generous refer a friend or colleague bonus scheme.
- Access to a dedicated consultant, who will provide ongoing support.