Do you love Teaching but don't want to work everyday?
Are you passionate about education but have additional commitments that make it difficult to have a full time role?
Do you want work in Bolton/Bury or Wigan?
About the role
Working across the Bolton/Bury or Wigan area, we can gain you full-time, part time or adhoc teaching roles. We require someone who is adaptable, proactive and passionate about teaching young children.
About the school
All of our schools are approachable, professional and dedicated to having quality teaching staff within the schools.
- Primary PGCE and QTS
- DBS on the update system desirable but we can apply for one on registration
- Rate to be increased if roles go past the 12th Week due to Agency Working Rights
About Vision for Education
What Vision for Education offer
- Excellent daily rates paid weekly by our in-house Payroll team using the Pay As You Earn (PAYE) system.
- Guaranteed pay scheme (subject to availability and qualifying criteria).
- Pension contributions (subject to a qualifying period).
- Full compliance with AWR (Agency Workers’ Regulations), to make sure you get the pay and working conditions you are entitled to.
- FREE training to help with your professional development such as Team Teach training, online webinars and safeguarding and child protection updates.
- Generous refer a friend or colleague bonus scheme.
- Access to a dedicated consultant, who will provide ongoing support.