Are you looking for a new rewarding role? Then Vision for Education want to hear from you! We are currently working with a designated SEND School in Durham who are looking for proactive and enthusiastic Support Staff to join their staffing team.
About the role
You will be supporting young people who have special educational needs on a 1:1 and 2:1 basis. Full time hours are Monday-Friday; 8.30-3.30 and part time hours will be working 3 days week (these can be flexible).
About the school
This is a designated SEND School who support both primary and secondary aged students who have Autism and Moderate Learning Disabilities (MLD).
- Experience of working with children and or young people
- A passion for education
- Be resilient
- Be empathetic towards barriers young people can face
- Relevant experience in the past few years working with children, young people or vulnerable adults
About Vision for Education
What Vision for Education offer
- Excellent daily rates paid weekly by our in-house Payroll team using the Pay As You Earn (PAYE) system.
- Guaranteed pay scheme (subject to availability and qualifying criteria).
- Pension contributions (subject to a qualifying period).
- Full compliance with AWR (Agency Workers’ Regulations), to make sure you get the pay and working conditions you are entitled to.
- FREE training to help with your professional development such as Team Teach training, online webinars and safeguarding and child protection updates.
- Generous refer a friend or colleague bonus scheme.
- Access to a dedicated consultant, who will provide ongoing support.