Primary Supply Teacher
Beverley. East Yorkshire
£550 - £700 Per Week
About the role
Vision for Education are seeking exciting and inspiring Primary ECTs looking to develop their careers by working within our local client schools in January 2023.
We can offer full-time supply teaching, where you can work full-time in a variety of schools - or as many days as you want!
This is a fantastic opportunity for a Primary Early Career Teacher to develop your teaching career and get some added substance for your CV going forward. We listen to where you want to work and match you to the perfect position!
About the school
The schools that we work with are all very different, we can offer a variety of experiences from small one-form entry village primary schools to larger 3 form-entry city centre academies. We will offer you work in your local area, we won't be sending you all over the county!
Our consultants offer support throughout your supply journey and will help you find a permanent role from day 1, if that is something you are looking for going forward.
- Must be able to deliver inspiring lessons.
- Have a genuine desire to teach in primary schools.
- Be a passionate and adaptable primary teacher.
- Must hold Qualified Teacher Status (QTS)
- Safeguarding and Child Protection certificate.
- Minium of two relevant references.
- Enhanced DBS on the update service.
About Vision for Education
What Vision for Education offer
- Excellent daily rates paid weekly by our in-house Payroll team using the Pay As You Earn (PAYE) system.
- Guaranteed pay scheme (subject to availability and qualifying criteria).
- Pension contributions (subject to a qualifying period).
- Full compliance with AWR (Agency Workers’ Regulations), to make sure you get the pay and working conditions you are entitled to.
- FREE training to help with your professional development such as Team Teach training, online webinars and safeguarding and child protection updates.
- Generous refer a friend or colleague bonus scheme.
- Access to a dedicated consultant, who will provide ongoing support.