Vision for Education is seeking to appoint highly motivated supply teachers to join our successful supply teaching team and to work in a local secondary schools across North Yorkshire and surrounding areas.
About the role
The desired Teacher will be working in schools across North Yorkshire, across KS3 and KS4 with a wide range of ability levels. This role would be suitable experienced teachers and also ECTs
About the school
You will be required to work in various schools across the area.
- Qualified Teacher Status (QTS) or QTLS
- Have a genuine desire to become part of a committed team of Secondary Teachers
- Have experience teaching secondary education at KS3 and KS4
- Have a passion for teaching with the ability to plan and deliver inspiring lessons
About Vision for Education
What Vision for Education offer
- Excellent daily rates paid weekly by our in-house Payroll team using the Pay As You Earn (PAYE) system.
- Guaranteed pay scheme (subject to availability and qualifying criteria).
- Pension contributions (subject to a qualifying period).
- Full compliance with AWR (Agency Workers’ Regulations), to make sure you get the pay and working conditions you are entitled to.
- FREE training to help with your professional development such as Team Teach training, online webinars and safeguarding and child protection updates.
- Generous refer a friend or colleague bonus scheme.
- Access to a dedicated consultant, who will provide ongoing support.