Vision for Education are seeking a General Cover Teacher with experience working within a mainstream secondary school to join our team for a role that starts as soon as possible!
About the role
Vision for Education is seeking to appoint a General Cover Teacher to work in a local secondary school in the Boston area, starting ASAP. Working on a full-time basis, the school welcome applications from qualified and unqualified teachers. Working across the school, this will be a varied role that will require an individual who is flexible and able to think on their feet.
About the school
Based in Boston, this smaller than average secondary school is an inclusive environment that caters for children with a wide range of abilities. They are a friendly and forward thinking setting, with lots to offer both staff and students. The school put a lot of effort in training and development and are proud to offer lots of opportunities for professional development. The ideal candidate will able to adapt the the fast paced nature of the role. This position will require a lot of day to day change which would be perfect for a General Cover Teacher looking to add a bit of variety to their daily routine
- Experience Teaching KS3 and KS4
- Outstanding Behaviour Management Skills
- Applications from ECTs are welcome
- 2 weeks experience in a relevant role
About Vision for Education
What Vision for Education offer
- Excellent daily rates paid weekly by our in-house Payroll team using the Pay As You Earn (PAYE) system.
- Guaranteed pay scheme (subject to availability and qualifying criteria).
- Pension contributions (subject to a qualifying period).
- Full compliance with AWR (Agency Workers’ Regulations), to make sure you get the pay and working conditions you are entitled to.
- FREE training to help with your professional development such as Team Teach training, online webinars and safeguarding and child protection updates.
- Generous refer a friend or colleague bonus scheme.
- Access to a dedicated consultant, who will provide ongoing support.