We are looking to appoint Casual Supply Teachers to cover day to day bookings, in York and the surrounding area.
About the role
Due to the needs of the children, schools must maintain their pupil:staff ratios. We are looking for individuals to join staff, who provide ad hoc cover for staff absence. If you are someone who likes change and meeting new people every day then this is the perfect role for you.
We also have several vacancies for September 2022 so if you're looking for something on a Longer Term basis, please get in touch
About the school
We work with a range of schools in and around York, including Selby & Pocklington! No school is the same and you will experience new activities every day.
- Enhanced DBS on update service
- Experience within Teaching
- Knowledge of Teaching
About Vision for Education
What Vision for Education offer
- Excellent daily rates paid weekly by our in-house Payroll team using the Pay As You Earn (PAYE) system.
- Guaranteed pay scheme (subject to availability and qualifying criteria).
- Pension contributions (subject to a qualifying period).
- Full compliance with AWR (Agency Workers’ Regulations), to make sure you get the pay and working conditions you are entitled to.
- FREE training to help with your professional development such as Team Teach training, online webinars and safeguarding and child protection updates.
- Generous refer a friend or colleague bonus scheme.
- Access to a dedicated consultant, who will provide ongoing support.