£120-£140 per day
July 2023- Ongoing
About the role
Vision for Education Brighton are urgently seeking talented, qualified Supply teachers and to join our flexible workforce across Crawley.
The Supply Teacher's salary is dependent on the nature of the role e.g.day-to-day supply or long-term cover
The exciting and varied role of a Supply teacher can vary from day to day. You will visit a number of different schools and teach different classes. The majority of work you will deliver will be planned; however sometimes you will need to have your own resources available to hand, suitable for the subjects & age groups you are happy to teach.
Whether you are looking for flexible supply work to fit around other commitments, or a long term / permanent role, full time or part time – we can help you find the perfect Supply teacher role!
About the school
At Vision, we work with a variety of Secondary, Primary & SEN schools, whether they are large city-based schools or small village schools. If you're a qualified teacher, we will find the school for you!
Here at Vision for Education we are also recruiting for support staff. Get in touch with us today to find out what roles we have available!
- Qualified Teacher Status or relevant teaching qualification
- Good behaviour management skills
- Be available between 1-5 days per week
- QTS or relevant teaching qualification
About Vision for Education
What Vision for Education offer
- Excellent daily rates paid weekly by our in-house Payroll team using the Pay As You Earn (PAYE) system.
- Guaranteed pay scheme (subject to availability and qualifying criteria).
- Pension contributions (subject to a qualifying period).
- Full compliance with AWR (Agency Workers’ Regulations), to make sure you get the pay and working conditions you are entitled to.
- FREE training to help with your professional development such as Team Teach training, online webinars and safeguarding and child protection updates.
- Generous refer a friend or colleague bonus scheme.
- Access to a dedicated consultant, who will provide ongoing support.