Sports Coach required to deliver PE lessons in secondary schools based in Bognor Regis.
About the role
Are you passionate about sport? Would you relish the opportunity to share your knowledge and passion for the subject with bright young individuals?
We are currently looking to appoint an enthusiastic and motivated Sports Coach on behalf of secondary schools based in and around the Bognor Regis area. The Sports Coach role would be due to start immediately on an ADHOC basis with the possibility of short and long term contracts.
The desired Sports Coach will have passion for the subject who will have the responsibility of delivering PE lessons across Key Stage 3 and 4. The successful Sports Coach will have high expectations of behaviour and attainment and will have the ability to build positive relationships with others.
About the school
A variety of settings can be discussed.
- Have recent experience coaching or teaching sport across KS3, KS4, or KS5.
- Be committed and keen to become a strong and supportive team member.
- Recent coaching or teaching experience in sports to children under 16.
About Vision for Education
What Vision for Education offer
- Excellent daily rates paid weekly by our in-house Payroll team using the Pay As You Earn (PAYE) system.
- Guaranteed pay scheme (subject to availability and qualifying criteria).
- Pension contributions (subject to a qualifying period).
- Full compliance with AWR (Agency Workers’ Regulations), to make sure you get the pay and working conditions you are entitled to.
- FREE training to help with your professional development such as Team Teach training, online webinars and safeguarding and child protection updates.
- Generous refer a friend or colleague bonus scheme.
- Access to a dedicated consultant, who will provide ongoing support.