£350 - £400 p/w
About the role
Do you have a passion for supporting children with additional needs?
Do you want a rewarding role where you are making a positive difference every single day?
Vision for Education are currently looking for passionate and enthusiastic Special Needs Teaching Assistants to work with students with a diverse range of needs in special needs school across Tameside.
- You will work under the instruction and guidance of teaching staff to support the delivery of quality learning
- You will be required to provide support for students on a 1:1 basis, in small groups and within the classroom
- You will need to prepare and adapt materials suitable for pupils with learning difficulties to use in class
About the school
- You will be able to work in a range of schools in Tameside that are focused on supporting students to reach their full potential
- They offer supportive and welcoming teams with excellent facilities deigned to provide students with full access to learning
- Class sizes will vary and students will be placed in classes on age and abilities
- There are opportunities for the role to become a permanent position after a qualifying period is worked
- Have a desire to work and support young people with special educational needs and disabilities
- Have a caring, positive, and flexible attitude
- Understands the needs of students with learning difficulties
- Be reliable in both attendance and punctuality
- Have relevant experience or working with children and young people
About Vision for Education
What Vision for Education offer
- Excellent daily rates paid weekly by our in-house Payroll team using the Pay As You Earn (PAYE) system.
- Guaranteed pay scheme (subject to availability and qualifying criteria).
- Pension contributions (subject to a qualifying period).
- Full compliance with AWR (Agency Workers’ Regulations), to make sure you get the pay and working conditions you are entitled to.
- FREE training to help with your professional development such as Team Teach training, online webinars and safeguarding and child protection updates.
- Generous refer a friend or colleague bonus scheme.
- Access to a dedicated consultant, who will provide ongoing support.