Vision for Education is seeking to appoint a Tutor to work in a local SEND post 16 provision, starting asap and continuing till the end of the academic year.
About the role
Vision for Education is seeking to appoint a Tutor to work in a local SEND College. The successful candidate must have experience working with SEND students and have an understanding of Autism, Moderate to Severe Learning Difficulties and SEMH needs. The successful candidate will be required to teach English, Maths and Life Skills.
About the school
The desired Tutor will be supported by an outstanding and passionate management team, and will work alongside some excellent practitioners, who put children at the heart of everything they do.
- Hold Qualified Teacher Status or a relevant degree and experience working as an Instructor Teacher
- Have experience working with SEND students
- Have some knowledge or previous experience of Post 16 students
- Be adaptable and flexible
- Have a genuine desire to become part of a committed team of school staff???????
- Have Qualified Teacher Status
- Have experience teaching Post 16 students
About Vision for Education
What Vision for Education offer
- Excellent daily rates paid weekly by our in-house Payroll team using the Pay As You Earn (PAYE) system.
- Guaranteed pay scheme (subject to availability and qualifying criteria).
- Pension contributions (subject to a qualifying period).
- Full compliance with AWR (Agency Workers’ Regulations), to make sure you get the pay and working conditions you are entitled to.
- FREE training to help with your professional development such as Team Teach training, online webinars and safeguarding and child protection updates.
- Generous refer a friend or colleague bonus scheme.
- Access to a dedicated consultant, who will provide ongoing support.