Short-term/day-to-day supply, Long-term
£25 to £25 per hour
18 May 2022
25 Apr 2022
Full-time and Part-time opportunities available
£25 per hour
About the role
About the role
About the school
To be considered for the role of SEND Tutor you will:
- Have experience of teaching young people
- Have the ability to teach Maths & English
- Have a comprehensive understanding of working with young people with EHCPs
- Have experience of implementing a variety of de-escalation strategies in challenging situations involving young people
Salary is dependent on experience, training or qualifications. The minimum experience, training or qualifications required for this position are:
- A teaching qualification (QTS/QTLS is desired but not essential)
Vision for Education is committed to safeguarding children, young people and vulnerable adults. We take our responsibilities extremely seriously. All staff we register will undertake thorough interviewing and referencing checks and hold, or be prepared to undergo, an Enhanced DBS check that must be registered on the Update Service.
About Vision for Education
Vision for Education is a market-leading education recruitment and supply agency committed to the learning and development of young people. With branches across the country, we are an employer of choice for high-quality primary, secondary and SEND teaching and support staff.
What Vision for Education offer
As a valued employee of Vision for Education, you will receive:
- Excellent daily rates paid weekly by our in-house Payroll team using the Pay As You Earn (PAYE) system.
- Guaranteed pay scheme (subject to availability and qualifying criteria).
- Pension contributions (subject to a qualifying period).
- Full compliance with AWR (Agency Workers’ Regulations), to make sure you get the pay and working conditions you are entitled to.
- FREE training to help with your professional development such as Team Teach training, online webinars and safeguarding and child protection updates.
- Generous refer a friend or colleague bonus scheme.
- Access to a dedicated consultant, who will provide ongoing support.
Vision for Education do not discriminate on the grounds of age, gender, race, colour, religion, disability or sexual orientation, and we welcome applications from all sections of the community.