Vision for Education is looking to appoint multiple SEND Teaching Assistants (SEND TA) to work as part of our supply team at a school in Blyth, Northumberland.
About the role
These are long-term SEND Teaching Assistant (SEND TA) roles which will commence in September 2022 until July 2023. The positions will be full-time, and working hours will be 8:30 – 15:30, Monday to Friday.
Working as part of a dynamic team and supportive SENDCo, the successful SEND Teaching Assistants (SEND TA) will focus on delivering one to one support to pupils within Key Stage 1 and Key Stage 2. Each pupil has an EHCP in place and candidates must feel comfortable supporting children with ASC – no previous SEND experience is essential, but you must be willing to support children with these needs.
About the school
This two-form entry primary school is looking for a dedicated SEND Teaching Assistant (SEND TA) to join their team. There is strong leadership from the Headteacher, and children enjoy coming to school to learn. Within school, there is a warm and nurturing environment which is inclusive to all pupils.
- • Have a patient and nurturing nature.
- • Have a desire to support children with SEND, particularly ASC.
- • Be willing to undertake training on the job.
- • Have resilience when dealing with challenging situations.
- Level 2 qualification or relevant experience
About Vision for Education
What Vision for Education offer
- Excellent daily rates paid weekly by our in-house Payroll team using the Pay As You Earn (PAYE) system.
- Guaranteed pay scheme (subject to availability and qualifying criteria).
- Pension contributions (subject to a qualifying period).
- Full compliance with AWR (Agency Workers’ Regulations), to make sure you get the pay and working conditions you are entitled to.
- FREE training to help with your professional development such as Team Teach training, online webinars and safeguarding and child protection updates.
- Generous refer a friend or colleague bonus scheme.
- Access to a dedicated consultant, who will provide ongoing support.