Vision For Education are currently recruiting for an SEN teaching assistant for various Primary schools across the Dartford and Gravesham areas. We have positions available for both after the Easter break and for a September start.
About the role
We have positions available for Teaching Assistants that have experience with supporting SEND learners to achieve their full potential and to meet their individual needs. With scope to support in a range of EYFS, KS1 and KS2 settings. This will be for 1:1 support and small group support depending on the needs of the child.
About the school
Vision For Education work with a range of established, innovative schools that focus on a child centred approach. We work with a range of schools that prioritise staff wellbeing and a child centred approach. Our partner schools have excellent SLT and a supportive network of staff and staff development opportunities.
- Experience with the use of PEC cards or Makaton would be favourable.
- Have previous experience of working with children with SEND/ASC.
- Be inspiring and pro-active.
- Be an excellent communicator with fantastic interpersonal skills.
- Have a ‘child workforce only’ DBS on the Update Service.
- Salary is dependent on qualifications and experience.
About Vision for Education
What Vision for Education offer
- Excellent daily rates paid weekly by our in-house Payroll team using the Pay As You Earn (PAYE) system.
- Guaranteed pay scheme (subject to availability and qualifying criteria).
- Pension contributions (subject to a qualifying period).
- Full compliance with AWR (Agency Workers’ Regulations), to make sure you get the pay and working conditions you are entitled to.
- FREE training to help with your professional development such as Team Teach training, online webinars and safeguarding and child protection updates.
- Generous refer a friend or colleague bonus scheme.
- Access to a dedicated consultant, who will provide ongoing support.