Vision for Education is looking to appoint two SEND Teaching Assistants to work as part of our supply team at a school in Sunderland.
About the role
This is a long-term SEND Teaching Assistant role which will commence as soon as possible until December 2022. This position will be full-time, and working hours will be 8:30 – 16:00, Monday to Friday.
Working as part of a dynamic and effective team, the successful SEND Teaching Assistant will focus on delivering support to pupils across Key Stage 1 and Key Stage 2.
About the school
This is a designated SEND School who support both primary and secondary aged students who have Autism and Moderate Learning Disabilities (MLD).
- • Have a patient and nurturing nature.
- • Have a genuine desire to become part of a committed team of school staff.
- • Have experience of delivering support to pupils who have Special Educational Needs.
- Relevant experience in the past few years working with children, young people or vulnerable adults
About Vision for Education
What Vision for Education offer
- Excellent daily rates paid weekly by our in-house Payroll team using the Pay As You Earn (PAYE) system.
- Guaranteed pay scheme (subject to availability and qualifying criteria).
- Pension contributions (subject to a qualifying period).
- Full compliance with AWR (Agency Workers’ Regulations), to make sure you get the pay and working conditions you are entitled to.
- FREE training to help with your professional development such as Team Teach training, online webinars and safeguarding and child protection updates.
- Generous refer a friend or colleague bonus scheme.
- Access to a dedicated consultant, who will provide ongoing support.