Vision for Education is looking to appoint a SEND Teaching Assistant (SEND TA) to join our successful supply team and work in a local primary school in Alnwick, Northumberland.
About the role
This is a long-term SEND Teaching Assistant (SEND TA) role which will commence in September 2022 until July 2023. This position will be full-time, and working hours will be 8:30 – 15:30, Monday to Friday.
Working as part of a dynamic and effective team, the successful SEND Teaching Assistant (SEND TA) will focus on delivering one to one support to children with Speech and Language difficulties in Key Stage 1. The successful SEND Teaching Assistant (SEND TA) will be expected to plan and deliver lessons to children outside of the classroom. The school will provide full Speech and Language training, therefore previous experience is not essential.
About the school
This ‘Good’ one-form entry primary school is looking for a committed and successful SEND Teaching Assistant (SEND TA) to join their motivated team. In school, there is a nurturing and inclusive environment where strong relationships between children and staff form all the basic aspects of school life.
- • Hold a minimum of a Level 2 qualification in Childcare.
- • Have experience of working as a Teaching Assistant.
- • Have a genuine desire to become part of a committed team of school staff.
- • Experience of delivering one to one support to pupils who have Special Educational Needs would be desirable, but not essential.
- Level 2 qualification in childcare or previous SEND experience.
About Vision for Education
What Vision for Education offer
- Excellent daily rates paid weekly by our in-house Payroll team using the Pay As You Earn (PAYE) system.
- Guaranteed pay scheme (subject to availability and qualifying criteria).
- Pension contributions (subject to a qualifying period).
- Full compliance with AWR (Agency Workers’ Regulations), to make sure you get the pay and working conditions you are entitled to.
- FREE training to help with your professional development such as Team Teach training, online webinars and safeguarding and child protection updates.
- Generous refer a friend or colleague bonus scheme.
- Access to a dedicated consultant, who will provide ongoing support.