Vision for Education is looking to appoint a SEND Teaching Assistant (SEND TA) to work as part of our supply team at a school in Bedlington, Northumberland.
About the role
This is a long-term SEND Teaching Assistant (SEND TA) role which will commence as soon as possible until July 2022. This position will be full-time, and working hours will be 8:30 – 15:30, Monday to Friday.
Working as part of a dynamic and effective team, the successful SEND Teaching Assistant (SEND TA) will focus on delivering one to one support to a pupil in Year 4 with ASC and ADHD. The successful applicant will be expected to be comfortable with the Key Stage 2 (KS2) curriculum and will be able to deliver tailored support to the individual.
About the school
This ‘Good’ school is looking for a dedicated SEND Teaching Assistant (SEND TA) to join their team. There is strong leadership from the Headteacher, and children enjoy coming to school to learn. Within school, there is a warm and nurturing environment which is inclusive to all pupils.
- • Hold a minimum of a Level 2 qualification in Childcare.
- • Have a patient and nurturing nature.
- • Have experience of working as a Teaching Assistant in Key Stage 2 (KS2).
- • Have a genuine desire to become part of a committed team of school staff.
- • Have experience of delivering one to one support to pupils who have Special Educational Needs.
- Level 2 qualification in Childcare
About Vision for Education
What Vision for Education offer
- Excellent daily rates paid weekly by our in-house Payroll team using the Pay As You Earn (PAYE) system.
- Guaranteed pay scheme (subject to availability and qualifying criteria).
- Pension contributions (subject to a qualifying period).
- Full compliance with AWR (Agency Workers’ Regulations), to make sure you get the pay and working conditions you are entitled to.
- FREE training to help with your professional development such as Team Teach training, online webinars and safeguarding and child protection updates.
- Generous refer a friend or colleague bonus scheme.
- Access to a dedicated consultant, who will provide ongoing support.