Vision for Education are recruiting on behalf of a school in Weston-Super-Mare who are seeking to appoint a SEND Teaching Assistant on a full-time basis starting from 25th April.
About the role
This is an exciting opportunity to work alongside a fantastic team of teaching staff where you will be able to develop your skill set alongside supporting the development of the school. Experience of working with young people, and to have a commitment to their welfare, education and development is also highly desirable.
About the school
This is a large 2 form entry school in Weston-Super-Mare. They cater for a diverse set of children and pride themselves on creating a secure and inclusive environment for the children they support, putting their needs at the centre of everything they do.
- Have experience working in a similar setting with young people that have learning difficulties. For example, this could be at a similar school, residential care home or supported living
- Be proactive and empathetic in your approach, always aiming to achieve the best possible outcomes for the students you work with
- Be an excellent communicator, able to work well as part of a wider team
- referenceable experience supporting children or adults with learning difficulties
About Vision for Education
What Vision for Education offer
- Excellent daily rates paid weekly by our in-house Payroll team using the Pay As You Earn (PAYE) system.
- Guaranteed pay scheme (subject to availability and qualifying criteria).
- Pension contributions (subject to a qualifying period).
- Full compliance with AWR (Agency Workers’ Regulations), to make sure you get the pay and working conditions you are entitled to.
- FREE training to help with your professional development such as Team Teach training, online webinars and safeguarding and child protection updates.
- Generous refer a friend or colleague bonus scheme.
- Access to a dedicated consultant, who will provide ongoing support.