Vision for Education are currently recruiting for a full time temporary to permanent, Secondary SEND Teacher within a specialist setting based in Scunthorpe.
About the role
The schools are looking for an SEND Secondary Teacher who is calm, professional and confident teaching within a specialist setting delivering the curriculum. Those with experience implementing EHC plans will be at an advantage. experience with Makaton, British Sign Language, and/or PECS would be an advantage. The students can exhibit challenging behaviour so patience and having a creative teaching style is a must.
About the school
We are seeking to appoint a dynamic, inspirational, highly motivated, resourceful and enthusiastic SEND Secondary Teacher. This is an alternative provision based in Scunthorpe with students who have a mixture of additional needs including Autism, ADHD, MLD and PMLD. The School is well supported by a range of knowledgeable external agencies and therapists.
- Be dedicated and supportive, an excellent communicator and passionate about working with students with SEND.
- Providing an inclusive, vibrant environment and deliver inspiring lessons.
- Have an understanding of child development and experience of teaching pupils with SEND.
- Hold QTS (Qualified Teacher Status)
- Have experience of teaching children with Special Educational Needs and Disabilities (SEND).
About Vision for Education
What Vision for Education offer
- Excellent daily rates paid weekly by our in-house Payroll team using the Pay As You Earn (PAYE) system.
- Guaranteed pay scheme (subject to availability and qualifying criteria).
- Pension contributions (subject to a qualifying period).
- Full compliance with AWR (Agency Workers’ Regulations), to make sure you get the pay and working conditions you are entitled to.
- FREE training to help with your professional development such as Team Teach training, online webinars and safeguarding and child protection updates.
- Generous refer a friend or colleague bonus scheme.
- Access to a dedicated consultant, who will provide ongoing support.