Vision for education are seeking to build their SEND teaching time with this full time post in a specialist SEND school, starting in April 2022.
About the role
Vision for Education are seeking a caring and passionate SEND English teacher to fulfil this post in a specialist provision in Cambridge. The ideal candidate for this post will need to be calm, patient and have a passion for helping children and young people who may need extra help in an educational setting. This will be a full-time post starting in April 2022.
About the school
This school is a well-established SEND school in Cambridge who look at approaching teaching and learning in a unique way, ensuring the priority of the pupils always come first. Having struggled in education, the pupils here have a chance to re-engage in education in a positive and productive way, ensuring that they are in a safe and secure environment.
- Experience in SEND is beneficial however not essential
- To be able to communicate effectively within a team
- To be flexible and open to change
- To hold Qualified Teacher Status (QTS)
- To have experience working with children or young people with SEN in the last 2 years
- To hold or be willing to process a DBS
About Vision for Education
What Vision for Education offer
- Excellent daily rates paid weekly by our in-house Payroll team using the Pay As You Earn (PAYE) system.
- Guaranteed pay scheme (subject to availability and qualifying criteria).
- Pension contributions (subject to a qualifying period).
- Full compliance with AWR (Agency Workers’ Regulations), to make sure you get the pay and working conditions you are entitled to.
- FREE training to help with your professional development such as Team Teach training, online webinars and safeguarding and child protection updates.
- Generous refer a friend or colleague bonus scheme.
- Access to a dedicated consultant, who will provide ongoing support.