About the role
The successful part time SENCO will have responsibility for the day to day running of SEND, including organising and conducting annual reviews and initiating a range of interventions. The successful candidate will support staff, parents and lead small groups of children. The role will be demanding and challenging but very rewarding.
About the school
The SENCO will work 2 days a week committed to maximising the progress and achievement of every SEND pupil. The school are in search of a dedicated and forward-thinking person who can contribute to the growth and development of the staff team and be willing to make a full contribution to the life of the school.
- Hold Qualified Teacher Status (QTS).
- Hold a SENCO qualification
- Have a genuine desire to become part of a committed team of Primary Teachers
- Experience and qualification level
About Vision for Education
What Vision for Education offer
- Excellent daily rates paid weekly by our in-house Payroll team using the Pay As You Earn (PAYE) system.
- Guaranteed pay scheme (subject to availability and qualifying criteria).
- Pension contributions (subject to a qualifying period).
- Full compliance with AWR (Agency Workers’ Regulations), to make sure you get the pay and working conditions you are entitled to.
- FREE training to help with your professional development such as Team Teach training, online webinars and safeguarding and child protection updates.
- Generous refer a friend or colleague bonus scheme.
- Access to a dedicated consultant, who will provide ongoing support.