Vision for Education is currently recruiting a Senco for a large Secondary School in the charming town of Gillingham
About the role
The role would be to start in April 2022.
The educator should be knowledgeable, organised and have the National Award for SEN Co-ordination or appropriate qualifications. They will handle day-to-day operation and work closely with the SEND students. The Educator will create a professional environment to provide high quality teaching and use resources wisely to achieve success.
About the school
The team you are joining are hardworking, experienced and supportive who are keen to raise standards across the School. The School has excellent modern facilities in order to achieve the highest level of education for the students.
- Significant experience as an SENDco.
- Proactive, personable with a real positive can-do attitude
- Have a DBS on the update service or willing to obtain one
- Qualified Teacher Qualification
About Vision for Education
What Vision for Education offer
- Excellent daily rates paid weekly by our in-house Payroll team using the Pay As You Earn (PAYE) system.
- Guaranteed pay scheme (subject to availability and qualifying criteria).
- Pension contributions (subject to a qualifying period).
- Full compliance with AWR (Agency Workers’ Regulations), to make sure you get the pay and working conditions you are entitled to.
- FREE training to help with your professional development such as Team Teach training, online webinars and safeguarding and child protection updates.
- Generous refer a friend or colleague bonus scheme.
- Access to a dedicated consultant, who will provide ongoing support.