- LOCATION - Rochdale
- CONTRACT TYPE - Full-time
- CONTRACT TERMS - Long-term
- SALARY - £70to £80 per day
- JOB START - March 2022
- SEND Teaching Assistant within a Secondary school
About the role
Are you a passionate and enthusiastic character who can demonstrate levels of empathy? Do you have a minimum of 6 weeks relevant experience within a school or care setting? Do you have a strong desire to work in a Special Needs setting?
Vision for Education are currently recruiting for a SEN Teaching Assistant to work within Special Needs Schools within Rochdale starting immediately.
- You will guide and support assigned pupils in achieving their personalised learning targets
- Following any EHCPs that are in place for individual pupils
- Approaching situations in a patient yet caring manner
- The ability to build positive relationships with the pupils is required
About the school
- This school is for Secondary aged children with SEN, such as ASC and ADHD
- This school seeks to provide an appropriate and high-quality education for all the children in their school
- A warm and inclusive environment, they provide bespoke, child-centred, high quality education programmes, which aim to ensure that all the students individual educational needs are met
- Have a desire to work with children with Special Educational Needs and Disabilities
- Have a patient and caring nature
- Be willing to work in Rochdale school
- Have relevant experience of working with children, young people or vulnerable adults
About Vision for Education
What Vision for Education offer
- Excellent daily rates paid weekly by our in-house Payroll team using the Pay As You Earn (PAYE) system.
- Guaranteed pay scheme (subject to availability and qualifying criteria).
- Pension contributions (subject to a qualifying period).
- Full compliance with AWR (Agency Workers’ Regulations), to make sure you get the pay and working conditions you are entitled to.
- FREE training to help with your professional development such as Team Teach training, online webinars and safeguarding and child protection updates.
- Generous refer a friend or colleague bonus scheme.
- Access to a dedicated consultant, who will provide ongoing support.