Vision for Education are looking to appoint an SEN Teaching Assistant who is highly motivated, supportive, and patient to work in schools based in Trafford. There are a range of opportunities and times available to suit various circumstances.
About the role
An SEN Teaching Assistant role gives a tremendous opportunity to make a positive difference to pupils’ experience in schools and provide real support to students who need it. You will be required to give assistance and support to individual pupils and small groups ranging across Y7-11. The role will include giving support and guidance, working alongside the class teacher.
About the school
The Trafford schools we work with are looking for the right SEN Support Assistant with the skills to provide support to students with various Special Educational Needs. The schools provide high quality education to their pupils, as well as catering for various Special Educational Needs requirements, being fully committed and passionate about providing support and helping pupils succeed.
- Be willing to provide tailored support young people with Special Educational Needs
- Have lots of enthusiasm about working with SEN pupils
- Be very patient and confident in behaviour management when working with pupils who may present challenging behaviour
- Be hardworking, organised, and proactive
- Easily be able to foster good relationships with staff, pupils, and parents
- Be willing to work in the Stockport area
- A minimum of six weeks experience of working with children and young people
About Vision for Education
What Vision for Education offer
- Excellent daily rates paid weekly by our in-house Payroll team using the Pay As You Earn (PAYE) system.
- Guaranteed pay scheme (subject to availability and qualifying criteria).
- Pension contributions (subject to a qualifying period).
- Full compliance with AWR (Agency Workers’ Regulations), to make sure you get the pay and working conditions you are entitled to.
- FREE training to help with your professional development such as Team Teach training, online webinars and safeguarding and child protection updates.
- Generous refer a friend or colleague bonus scheme.
- Access to a dedicated consultant, who will provide ongoing support.