SEN Teaching Assistant - Liverpool
About the role
The successful SEND Teaching Assistant will be tasked with working with classes made up of students of mixed ages. Working under the direction of the class teacher, the ideal SEND Teaching Assistant will be energetic, resilient, positive and patient, with an ability to build strong working relationships with young people.
About the school
An outstanding Secondary School for boys with additional social, emotional and mental health needs. The school pride themselves on creating a secure and inclusive environment for the children they support, putting their needs at the centre of everything they do. The school benefits from a supportive senior leadership team and wider school community.
- 5 Days experience within the last 2 years of working with Children, young people or vulnerable adults.
- Training, Qualifications and Experience
About Vision for Education
What Vision for Education offer
- Excellent daily rates paid weekly by our in-house Payroll team using the Pay As You Earn (PAYE) system.
- Guaranteed pay scheme (subject to availability and qualifying criteria).
- Pension contributions (subject to a qualifying period).
- Full compliance with AWR (Agency Workers’ Regulations), to make sure you get the pay and working conditions you are entitled to.
- FREE training to help with your professional development such as Team Teach training, online webinars and safeguarding and child protection updates.
- Generous refer a friend or colleague bonus scheme.
- Access to a dedicated consultant, who will provide ongoing support.