Vision For Education are seeking a friendly and child-centred SEN Teaching Assistant to work in special needs schools in Salford. We are looking for people who are passionate about supporting pupils with a range of special educational needs.
About the role
As an SEN Teaching Assistant you would be required to meet the holistic needs of the pupils of the children under the direction of the class teacher and senior staff. A lot of the work will involve supporting individual pupils within a classroom environment, giving you a huge opportunity to make a real difference to pupils lives and their experiences of education.
About the school
We have opportunities in Salford schools that are very innovative and forward-thinking, and provide an outstanding and stimulating educational experience for every student. There will be opportunities for skills development of your skills through training and support. The ideal SEN Teaching Assistant will be prepared to ‘go the extra mile’ to support very special young people.
- Have an enthusiasm for supporting pupils with special educational needs
- Have a genuine desire to become part of a committed team of school staff
- Have a minimum of 6 weeks relevant experience
About Vision for Education
What Vision for Education offer
- Excellent daily rates paid weekly by our in-house Payroll team using the Pay As You Earn (PAYE) system.
- Guaranteed pay scheme (subject to availability and qualifying criteria).
- Pension contributions (subject to a qualifying period).
- Full compliance with AWR (Agency Workers’ Regulations), to make sure you get the pay and working conditions you are entitled to.
- FREE training to help with your professional development such as Team Teach training, online webinars and safeguarding and child protection updates.
- Generous refer a friend or colleague bonus scheme.
- Access to a dedicated consultant, who will provide ongoing support.