£70 - £80 per day
About the role
Are you a friendly and child-centred person? Are you passionate about supporting pupils with a range of special educational needs? We have several vacancies for an SEN Teaching Assistant to work in special needs schools in Salford.
- The overarching purpose of the role is to work with pupils who have learning difficulties usually with a statement of Special Educational Needs
- The ideal SEN Teaching Assistant will be prepared to ‘go the extra mile’ to support very special young people.
- You will be required to prepare and adapt materials suitable for pupils with learning difficulties to use in class
About the school
- You will have the opportunity to be part of a team that is truly changing lives and positively transforming the local community
- As an SEN Teaching Assistant you would be required to meet the holistic needs of the pupils of the children under the direction of the class teacher and senior staff.
- There are opportunities for the role to become a permanent position after a qualifying period is worked
- Be able to motivate and support pupil(s) to remain on task and complete work in a focused way.
- Have an enthusiasm for supporting pupils with special educational needs
- You will be committed to personal learning and development
- Have relevant experience of working with children, young people or vulnerable adults
About Vision for Education
What Vision for Education offer
- Excellent daily rates paid weekly by our in-house Payroll team using the Pay As You Earn (PAYE) system.
- Guaranteed pay scheme (subject to availability and qualifying criteria).
- Pension contributions (subject to a qualifying period).
- Full compliance with AWR (Agency Workers’ Regulations), to make sure you get the pay and working conditions you are entitled to.
- FREE training to help with your professional development such as Team Teach training, online webinars and safeguarding and child protection updates.
- Generous refer a friend or colleague bonus scheme.
- Access to a dedicated consultant, who will provide ongoing support.